If you want to send a parcel to Turkey, there are a few things we would like to tell you to help the process run smoothly, as Turkey is one of those countries that like to play by their own rules!
First of all, be sure to download and print off 6 copies of the commercial invoice that we supply to you. As well as signing and dating them all, you also need to include the senders and receivers VAT details, and also a contact number for the sender and the receiver. If either or neither party are VAT registered, then you need to write ‘Not VAT Registered’ under each address on each copy of the invoice.
Once you have done this, put all 6 copies of the commercial invoice into an envelope, and attach that envelope to the parcel. Mark the envelope with the words ‘Commercial Invoices Enclosed’
Secondly, be sure to attach a very clear address label to your parcel, and put the recipients contact telephone number on here also. DO NOT put a return address label on the parcel as you may well find that it just comes back to you!
If you follow these couple of simple tips, then sending a parcel to Turkey should be trouble free.
People travel all over the world every minute of the day for lots of different reasons. They might be travelling on business, for pleasure, or maybe relocating altogether. The airlines these days are getting stricter on baggage allowance, and the budget airlines charge a small fortune for excess baggage shipping. This is where we can help. We can arrange to have your excess baggage collected from your door and delivered to just about any country in the world within a few days. We offer by road and by air services for sending parcels to Europe, and by air services for sending parcels internationally.
Maybe you are on holiday and have purchased some souvenirs to bring back home to the UK with you, but don’t have room in your suitcase, or will go over your baggage allowance if you carry it back with you. Well, using our parcel import service can save the day for you here. We can have the items collected from your hotel for you, and then brought back to you here in the UK.
So you see, excess baggage shipping no longer needs to be a problem for you, just book your collection online with us, and let us do the rest for you.
Do you need to send a parcel outside of the UK and need it delivering fast? Well, you don’t have to rely on the good old postal system to do this for you which is traditionally quite slow. Instead, you should opt to use an international courier company to help you. That being said, here are 7 good reasons why you would choose Clickaparcel to handle your international parcel delivery for you.
- We are a parcel delivery reseller which means we use the big names to deliver your parcels at discounted prices. This means it is cheaper to use us than for you to go direct to the courier companies themselves.
- We offer international parcel delivery service to just about anywhere in the world, and make it easy for you by supplying any paperwork you may need to accompany your package.
- We know what we are doing. We have been trading since March 2008 and deal with the world’s largest courier companies. We have a wealth of knowledge in our business, and if we don’t know the answer to a question you might have, we know someone who will!
- We collect from your door; you don’t have to drop the parcel into one of our depots. This is much more convenient for you as you don’t have to find the time to take the parcel somewhere, and we can even have it collected from your workplace if you wish.
- We offer you a live track and trace facility on our website so you know exactly where your international parcel delivery is at given moment. This also gives you the opportunity to spot any issues with the parcels journey along the way and have them resolved quickly to reduce any potential delay.
- If your item is of a high value, then we can offer you additional insurance cover so you can rest knowing that in the unlikely event of your parcel being lost or damaged, you are covered and won’t have to claim against your household insurance policy.
- We have many happy customers that use us regularly for international parcel delivery and our testimonials page will show you how satisfied they are with our service.
So as you can see, if you do need a parcel sending internationally, then we are the people to help you! Just click here for an instant quote.
If you have a parcel that needs to be collected or delivered overseas, then you need an international courier services company like Clickaparcel to help you. We can deliver to almost any country in the world from the UK, and we can help you import parcels from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is back here in the UK.
It may be documents or an actual parcel that you need to send or receive, we can do both. We do have a size and weight limit on the parcels, but most items are not a problem. The best thing is for you to visit our quote and book page and enter the collection and destination countries of your package, and then the size and weight, and you will be presented with a price.
It is worth noting that different countries have different rules for importing and exporting goods so please be sure to do your homework and check if there are going to be any problems with your particular item before you book. We do post some information on our site, but it is impossible to know everything about every country’s rules when it comes to international courier services. As always, if you need any help or advice, you can give us a call and we will be happy to help.
At Clickaparcel, we offer cheap international delivery services to people who send one parcel a year, or 5 a day. The great thing about using our parcel delivery service is that you get the same price whoever you are because you benefit from our discounts with the courier companies.
We can offer you international parcel delivery to just about anywhere in the world. You might be wanting to send a gift to a friend or member of the family who is overseas, or perhaps you are a small business who would like to expand by offering to deliver parcels worldwide for your customers. Maybe you are selling something on eBay and would like to offer international delivery for your auction to give you a better chance of selling at a higher price? You can obtain the price for your delivery with just the weight and dimensions of the parcel and the country to which you want to send it. Quotes are instant so you can obtain them from our site 24 hours a day and there is no obligation to book.
Before you send a parcel internationally, make sure you have researched the item in question to be sure that it is allowed in the destination country as an import. The charges you pay us cover everything apart from any customs duties that may be applicable. We supply you with all the paperwork you will need to accompany your parcel, so please be sure that you complete it correctly and give as much information as possible.
If you need to ask questions before sending your parcel, please give us a call on 0800 622 6555 so we can help. For an instant cheap international delivery quote, just click here